Cooperative Leaders and Scholars Institute
CLSI applications are due Friday, August 17 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. If you still plan to nominate an applicant, email Greg Irving by noon on Friday, August 17, so your nominee has time to complete the application.
Participants in the Cooperative Leaders & Scholars Institute will attend the full Co-op Impact Conference as well as participate in exclusive orientation and networking events designed specifically to meet their interests and broaden their understanding of the impact co-ops have on the economy. The Institute includes:
- Orientation and networking sessions (requires early October 2 arrival)
- Access to all conference sessions and social events, including Hike the Hill
- Travel stipend
- Shared accommodations at the Sheraton Pentagon City Conference Hotel
What is it?
This cross-sectoral program is designed for:
- Promising and committed cooperative employees and board members, ages 18-35
- Post-secondary students recognized for their demonstrated interest in cooperatives and credit unions.
Who Should Attend?
- Provide a sponsorship for leaders from your co-op, organization or sector, and/or for general Institute attendee support. Your $1,600 sponsorship covers IMPACT registration, airfare and accommodations in Arlington, VA for one attendee.
- Identify and nominate prospective Leaders & Scholars to help NCBA CLUSA build a robust and diverse cohort representing the cooperative community
HOW CAN I HELP?